We’re very pleased to announce that Dominique Moran, Nick Gill and Deirdre Conlon have just published a new edited collection called Carceral Spaces: Mobility and Agency in Imprisonment and Migrant Detention, with Ashgate Press. The collection brings together work by researchers working in Europe, the US, South America, and Russia whose work is about prisons and/or migrant detention as well as the disturbing and ever increasing overlaps between these systems. Feel free to contact us if you’d like to read or find out more.
- The Politics of Immigration Detention Seminar, 1st July 2013
- Carceral Spaces – new book
- Audio files of 1st February immigration detention seminar presentations
- Successful immigration detention seminar held on 1st February 2013
- Supporting detainees seminar
- **Asylum Network – Report of Findings Released**
- GRAMNet: Glasgow Refugee, Asylum and Migration Network
- Barriers to Benefits for Asylees and Refugees
- Save the Date – NYC Report Launch – February 28
- arts and visuals – an invitation
- Our Thanks to You … and a New York state of mind
- Working Together for Asylum Seekers and Refugees in the south West
- Asylum-Network London workshop
- London workshop TOMORROW
- London event 23rd Sept: come and discuss our initial findings!
Search our site
Error: Twitter did not respond. Please wait a few minutes and refresh this page.